Who DOESN’T love being pampered?! We all need a break from the rat race and keeping all those balls in the air. We DESERVE an escape from the seemingly ever-increasing drama, concerns, and stressors of the ever-changing world around us.
So how will YOU choose to treat yourself to some well-earned pampering? Day spa? A massage? Those are great forms of pampering but don’t forget: even your hair needs some “me” time!
With changing lifestyles, increased exposure to dust and pollution, frequent consumption of processed and oily foods, and stress from everyday life in general, the health of our hair takes a beating. Many of us are concerned about dull, damaged, hair, which lacks bounce and shine.
That’s why Salon 1580 is excited to introduce a new service: Organic Hair Spa Treatments! They can transform the beauty AND health of your hair and scalp! The added benefit is relaxing salon pampering!
Once upon a time, Sunday champis or hair oil massages with our mothers and grandmothers were a ritual. Today’s hair spa treatment will give you the same benefits.
What is Hair Spa?
A hair spa treatment includes a combination of oil massaging, shampoo, hair mask, and hair conditioning. Each of these has a specific purpose and function in adding to hair health.
When you visit Salon 1580 for a hair spa treatment, Pat will assess your hair type, as well as hair and/or scalp issues you are facing. Based on her evaluation, she will suggest a suitable hair spa treatment. While some hair spa treatments will strengthen the hair, others may target hair thinning, or dandruff and itchy scalp. Your Hair Spa Treatment will be customized personally for YOUR needs.
Used in sequence, this treatment process will help restore the shine, texture, and bounce to your hair:
- With warm oil, the scalp is massaged.
- Hair is then washed with a mild, nourishing shampoo.
- A hair spa masque is then applied from the root to the tip.
- Your hair is secured in a cap and heat is applied via sitting under the dryer to create steam (while you enjoy some wine or your favorite beverage).
- Your hair is rinsed and a leave-in conditioner and/or serum is applied.
- Your hair will be blow-dried. (A curler set or finishing styling, such as flat ironing, is available for an additional charge.)
Are Hair Spas for me?
These treatments are highly effective for these common hair problems:
- Thinning of hair
- Dryness and dullness of hair
- Hair fall
- Rough hair
- Dry and itchy scalp
- Thinning of hair
- Oily scalp
- Gradual and slow hair growth
- Hair breakage
A nourishing hair spa is also a great way to mitigate the damage caused by chemical hair treatments.
Benefits of hair spa:
- Conditions the Hair, nourishing with protein and moisturizes.
- Normalizes Oil Secretion
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Reduces Hair and Scalp Issues
- Strengthens hair roots and follicles.
- Relaxes the Mind and Body, Reducing Stress.
So, what are you waiting for?! Book YOUR Restorative, Pampering, Organic Hair Spa Treatment TODAY as an add-on service or full-service treatment. Pat Alessi is offering customized treatments for your personal needs at the introductory price of only $50*! (Prices subject to change after the launch of these new, customized treatments. Extra charges may apply for hair longer than shoulder-length, damaged hair, and/or above-average thickness.)
Call today: 678-361-4247.