- Keratherapy Keratin Treatments – Keratherapy is the solution to transform frizzy, unruly, unmanageable hair into silky, gorgeous, touchable hair – quickly and effectively. It is truly the best way to smooth and manage your hair, especially important during humid summer weather. These professional, in-salon treatments penetrate the cuticle to improve texture, enhance manageability, and reduce frizz for 3-5 months, depending on which treatment you get. It rejuvenates while straightening and strengthening hair, leaving it healthier and reducing styling time. Every Keratherapy product contains a unique, proprietary Kerabond Technology® delivery system that penetrates and bonds the keratin deep into the hair, while sealing the cuticle layer to provide superior smoothing, superior frizz control, superior shine and superior conditioning. Kerabond delivers the hair women love and have always dreamed about! From Keratherapy’s Brazilian-invented, worldwide-perfected Keratin Treatments that transform hair into silky smooth and beautiful – for months at a time – to the complete line of aftercare products; Keratherapy delivers results, guaranteed!
- OlaplexTreatments – Using the Olaplex system, Salon 1580 can give you the softest, shiniest, and healthiest hair imaginable. Olaplex is a bond multiplier that dramatically repairs and eliminates breakage from chemical services and leaves hair feeling amazing! Go to the beach or pool with your hair in the best condition possible to deter further damage. After your Olaplex treatment, be sure to purchase the affordable take-home treatment product (Olaplex #3) and use it weekly as directed. And ask your stylist to add Olaplex to your next chemical service for “insurance” against chemical damage!
- Highlights – Highlights and lowlights give dimension to the hair and is more natural looking. (Just looks at a child’s hair, with all the various colors of hair throughout – Gorgeous!) At minimum, highlights to frame your face and along your part-line are essential for summer for a more youthful, vibrant, and sun-kissed look!
- Keratherapy COLOR LOCK & SMOOTH Keratin Treatment Spray – It's like getting a "mini-keratin" treatment, PLUS it protects and seals your hair color, too, protecting it from damaging sun rays and chlorine! We also use this product for Keratin Refresh treatments; we advise all keratin clients to come back into the salon and get a Keratin Refresh six weeks after their full treatment. It’s VERY IMPORTANT to do so during the summer months, as sun, perspiration, chlorine, and salt water will deplete the keratin. A Refresh will replace the keratin and extend your original Treatment at least one extra month.
- UV/UVA Protectant Products: We recommend GKhair UV/UVA Shield Juvexin Color Protectant Shampoo and Conditioner and GKhair Dry Oil Shine Spray with UV/UVA Protection, all of which will help block harmful sun rays that usually cause hair color to fade, as well as cause hair dryness and split ends. Also, we highly recommend GKhair or Keratherapy Leave-in Conditioning Cream before going into the ocean or pool to protect against chlorine and salt water. All these products are infused with a keratin protein that’s specifically formulated to restore hair to its original youthful state. The shampoo contains NO sulfates or sodium chloride (many salon and drugstore shampoos contain these ingredients, which strip the hair of keratin and are generally bad for your hair) and, like all Keratherapy and GKhair products, is also paraben-free.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly then liberally apply Keratherapy or GKhair Leave-in Conditioning Cream (without rinsing!) prior to swimming and sunning to help to block chlorine or salt water from penetrating the hair shaft.
- Immediately rinse your hair as soon as you're done swimming and apply more leave-in cream.
- Use GKhair UV/UVA Shield Juvexin Color Protectant Shampoo and Conditioner and GKhair Dry Oil Shine Spray, all of which will help block harmful sun rays that usually cause hair color to fade, as well as cause hair dryness and split ends. Use especially during summer months, and when at the pool or beach. (See more, above)
- Give yourself a deep conditioning hair treatment while you are at the beach. Once you have applied the deep conditioner to your clean, damp hair, sit outside for at least 15 minutes (all day if you want!). The heat will help the deep conditioner absorb into the hair shaft; alternately, you can heat a towel in the microwave and wrap your hair in it if you don’t want to go outside. As you rinse it out with cool water, leave a little of the product on your hair, especially the ends.
- NEVER brush wet hair or even use a narrow-toothed comb, as it can break hair and give you split ends. Always use a wide-tooth comb, preferably a comb with rubber tips on the ends to protect your hair (a detangling comb – whether or not your hair tangles easily). Comb slowly and evenly.
- Remember to stay hydrated for healthy body and hair … and wear a beach hat when in the sun to protect those lovely tresses!
PAT ALESSI - SALON 1580
Roswell Marketplace | 10800 Alpharetta Hwy., Suite 240
Roswell, GA 30076 | 678-361-4247
email@example.com | www.patalessihair.com
Note: Uncredited photos were found on Pinterest or other web searches and not showing copyright credit. If an image is yours, please let us know so we may seek your permission and give proper photo attribution! Thanks!
Susan Leonard, Communications Marketing Specialist, Writer, and Graphic Designer